William Dandy Middle School-
Providing High Quality Education,
To Produce Exemplary Performance!
FCAT Testing is April 21 through May 7!
Be on time for school, eat a good breakfast and get plenty of sleep. Be sure to bring a sweater or sweatshirt as testing rooms can be chilly. Good Luck!
For More Exciting Information about Our School...
Read the Live Newsletter Dandy Dispatch!
Click News, then Newsletter , on the Drop Down Menu Above!
Our WDMS Events Calendar
Parents, be sure to make use of our Parent Resource Room, Daily from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Team and Club Meetings
- Cheerleading Practice from 4-5:15 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- Step Team Practice from 4-6, Tuesday & Thursday
- Sapphire Dance Practice from 4:15-6 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- HOSA Club meeting every Tuesday morning from 8:45-9:15 a.m.
- Yearbook Club Meeting every Friday morning from 8:45 - 9:20 a.m.
- Band Rehearsal, Monday through Thursday from 8:15 a.m.-9:15 a.m. & 4:15 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Tutoring- Monday through Thursday from 4-5 p.m.
- Detention- Tuesday & Thursday from 4-5 p.m., Media Center
Calendar of Events
- 3/31- Fourth Quarter Begins
- 4/1- 4:30 p.m.,Regional Track Meet at Piper High School
- 4/3-4/6-HOSA Competiton/Field Trip to Orlando departs 8:30 a.m.
- 4/5- Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- 4/21- 5/7 - FCAT Testing
- 4/15- Report Card issued for Third Quarter
- 4/17- PTSA/SAC Meeting in Media Center at 6:00 p.m.
- 4/17- Dance 4-6 p.m. Sponsored by PTSA
- 4/18 - No School
- 4/28-5/22- End of Course Exams for High School Courses
- 4/25- Eighth Grade Week All Payments Due to Mrs. Huntley or Ms. Barber
- 5/1 Interim Reports Issued
- 5/5- NASA/Honeywell Science Event 10a.m. -4p.m.
- 5/15- Final SAC/PTSA Meeting at 6 p.m. Media Center
- 5/28- National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony at 6 p.m. in Cafe
- 5/20 - 8th Grade Week- Kabooms Field Trip departs 9:30 a.m.
- 5/21- 6th/7th Grade Field Trip- Kabooms departs at 9:30 a.m.
- 5/21- 8th Grade Week- Busch Gardens Field Trip departs 5:30 a.m.
- 5/22- 8th Grade Week- Dandy Experience Formal Dance at 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- 5/23- Teacher Planning, No School for Students
- 5/26- No School - All
- 5/28- NJHS Induction Ceremony at 6 p.m.
- 5/28- Sapphire Dance Concert in Cafe at 9:45 a.m., Parents Welcome
- 5/29- Sapphire Dance Concert in Cafeat 9:45 a.m., Parents Welcome
- 5/30- Sapphire Dance Concert in Cafe at 9:45 a.m., Parents Welcome
- 6/2- Awards Ceremony in Cafe for 6th Graders,Parents Welcome at 10 a.m.
- 6/3- Awards Ceremony in Cafe for 7th Graders, Parents Welcome at 10 a.m.
- 6/4- Moving up Day- 8th Grader Celebration in Gym at 10 a.m.
- 6/5- Early Release- Last Day of School for Students
- 6/6- Teacher Planning, Last Day for Teachers