Find Out More Exciting News About Our School By Clicking on the News Tab, then Newsletter.
Check Out Our Twitter Feed
Our WDMS Events Calendar
Clubs & Teams Meetings
- Monday-Friday: Volleyball Pratice 4-5:30 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: Band Practice, 4-6 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: Flag Team Practice 4-6 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: Girls' Cheerleading Practice
- Monday's: NJHS Meeting in Media Center
- Monday's: First Priority Club Meeting from 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday's: Debate Team Meeting 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday's and Thursday's: After School Detention 4-5 p.m.
- Wednesday's: Yearbook Club 4-5:30 p.m.
- Friday's: Green Team 8:15-9:15 a.m.
- Monday- Thursday: Sapphire Dancer Training 4-5:30 p.m.
- After School Detention: Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5 p.m.
2/24 Flag Football Games Carter Park, 4:00 p.m. Start Time
2/26 Flag Football Games Carter Park, 4:00 p.m. Start Time
2/26 Early Release at 2 p.m.
2/28 Sistrunk Festival- Band Marches
2/28 Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
3/2 School Wide Writing Test
3/3 Flag Football Games at Lauderhill 4:00 p.m. Start Time
3/5 Flag Football Games at Sunrise M.S. 4:00 p.m. Start Time
3/7 Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
3/10 Flag Football Games Carter Park, 4:00 p.m. Start Time
3/11 Flag Football Games Central Charter 4:00 p.m. Start Time
3/12 PTSA/SAC Meeting 6:00 p.m.
3/12 Parent Night- Sweetest Night Dessert Bar 6 p.m. Cafe
3/14 Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
3/16 Flag Football Games, New River 4:00 p.m. Start Time
3/17 Magnet Law Trip to Tallahassee, Returns 3/19
3/18 Dade County Fair Field Trip Departs 7:30 a.m.
3/18 Grades Close for Quarter 3
3/19 Early Release at 2 p.m.
3/20 Employee Planning, No school for Students
3/23-3/27 Spring Break No School
3/26-3/28 HOSA State Competition in Orlando
4/3 No School
4/4 Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
4/9 A/B Honor Roll Breakfast 9:30 a.m.Cafe
4/9 Parent Night for Final Program 6:00 p.m. Media Center
4/11 Saturday Camp from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
4/13- School Wide Standardized Testing Begins (3 weeks)
4/15 Report Cards Issued
4/16 PTSA/SAC Meeting 6:00 p.m. Media Center
4/30 Interim Reports Issues Quarter 4
5/14 PTSA/SAC Meeting 6:00 p.m. Media Center
5/25 No School
5/26-5/29 8th Grade Week Field Trips
6/1 Award Ceremony - 6th Graders 9:45 a.m.-11:15a.m. Cafeteria
6/2 Award Ceremony - 7th Graders 9:45 a.m.-11:15a.m. Cafeteria
6/3 Moving Up Ceremony - 8th Graders 9:45 a.m.-11:15a.m. Cafeteria
6/4 Dance, Dunk and Dash Event 12:00 p.m.-2:00p.m.
6/4 Last Day of School Early Release 2 p.m.
6/5 Teacher Planning, No School for Students
TO VIEW OUR SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN